Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hiatus

I've been taking a longgg break from blogging since my last post.

Honestly, I've been enjoying the Big leap I've made in my life and alhamdulillah, everything has turned out well.

Me and now hubby, Tariq, got engaged on the 27th November and later had a blissful wedding on the 3rd of February 2011.

Now, less than a year from the first big decision I've made, we're expecting a baby together :) imagine all the life changing moments taking place in a short period - of course I'd be busy cherishing those precious moments with my family :)

The baby is expecting to due on mid November, hopefully, everything will go well :)

I'm sharing some of the photos summarizing what's filling the hiatus in my blog. hehee

 on our solemnization day :)




On Bride's Reception

 On Bridegroom's Reception

Some of our friends who came ;) (too many la to put)


and....now! (well, almost)

No comments: