Wednesday, February 1, 2012

a piece of Bali

Last weekend, me and hubby got a little getaway on our own..well not exactly a getaway..but a dinner away from our usuals.

he brought me to this special restaurant by the hillside of Bukit Lanjan. amazingly, it reminded me of our honeymoon in Ubud, Bali. The restaurant is called Subak and it is a balinese themed restaurant.

It's not too pricey but slightly on the above average side in terms of food price. But in my opinion, people come here for the ambiance itself and not really for the food experience. Don't get me wrong, the food is good too! heheee

If you feel like having a little break, away from the busy city life, perhaps you should pay a visit here..i didnt get to take that much photos and it was at night, so what can my phone camera really do.



the photos didn't do the restaurant that much justice but anyway, enjoy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

weee alisha tinggal ke?
jelez kurus itu