Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aqiqah Alisha :)

I think this should have been my post two weeks ago..hehe but then again, tkpelah..back track aje :P

We did Majlis Cukur Jambul & Aqiqah for baby Alisha on her 7th day..It was quite a ceremony i would say and I didn;t know it was gonna be quite grand - well, I can't blame anybody since she's the first grandchild from both sides..ehehe..i leave the grandparents to do whichever way they want la...as long as they're happy..

SO, Alisha got her own pelamin! (I only got to see this on the night of the majlis since mak dier kan dlm pantanggg).
mlm tu, mummynye duduk kt atas kusyen dpn tu je..Alisha yg duduk dlm buai la..hehe

About 200 guests showed up on that day and I tried my best to look good on that night..tp still ballooned up juge la..what to do..bru seminggu beranak..We're still waiting for the official photos..so, when we got the pretty ones, i'll put it up :) 

No comments: